Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: vocals in Dublin

Options
  • 29-12-2014 4:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Established original band based in Dublin, with recorded album, would really welcome some creative musicians who will bring new ideas to our original music.

We have many influences but in general something close to Pink Floyd, Massive Attack, the Black Keys, Depeche Mode, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, RATM so overall it’s rock, indie rock, rock with a bit of electronics.

The main focus in our band is playing our own original music.

We have rehearsals in the temple lane studio so need to be able to get to city centre at least once a week. Please no time wasters need apply, needed someone who can learn the songs quite fast and enjoy what we are doing, someone mid 20s to late 30s.

What we are looking for are permanent, talented vocals(s).

Own equipment is essential. Songs available on request.

If you'd be interested contact us so we can arrange a meeting.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Linda2907

Hi,

Are you still looking for a singer ? I d like to try if you agree sure !

Thanks 😊
    Linda
    Kresus wrote: »
    Established original band based in Dublin, with recorded album, would really welcome some creative musicians who will bring new ideas to our original music.

We have many influences but in general something close to Pink Floyd, Massive Attack, the Black Keys, Depeche Mode, Foo Fighters, Led Zeppelin, Thin Lizzy, RATM so overall it’s rock, indie rock, rock with a bit of electronics.

The main focus in our band is playing our own original music.

We have rehearsals in the temple lane studio so need to be able to get to city centre at least once a week. Please no time wasters need apply, needed someone who can learn the songs quite fast and enjoy what we are doing, someone mid 20s to late 30s.

What we are looking for are permanent, talented vocals(s).

Own equipment is essential. Songs available on request.

If you'd be interested contact us so we can arrange a meeting.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5 conorjharkin

Hi,

I'm a 30 year old lead singer and guitarist. Have been gigging since I was 18 but since I started working full time 3 years ago have been doing less and less and am keen to get back into it. I can also play keys and sax to a basic level and love singing harmony as well. Bands I'm mainly into include Talking Heads, Depeche Mode, The Cure, The Rolling Stones, LCD Soundsystem, Jagwar Ma, Foals, Alt J, Arcade Fire, Death in Vegas, UNKLE, Mogwai and Super Furry Animals. If you're interested, let me know.

Conor

Advertisement