Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of making any new years resolutions?

Options
  • 28-12-2014 5:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

Obviously S&SS related :)

I often fail with my new years resolutions so this year I've started early. I'm relatively fit or at least I'm not a total couch potato but I've lost a lot of the stamina and muscle tone that I had when I did manual work so I've started a little work out routine each day which "I resolve" to keep up and build on. I'm sat here now with a few aching muscles so it must be doing me good :rolleyes:, I know the cup of tea and the rich fruit cake are :o

Another resolution is to finally, ultimately and once and for all to get the families Bug Out Bags up to full strength. I don't mean to a point so they will never be improved on but to the stage where every one not only has the basics I've put together but also the more personal stuff like socks, underpants spare cloths and a full set of medications (for at least a week) that one member of the family is on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

continue with the gym ( I'll set some end of year targets) I going to do the county tops challenge, go back to mma/increase amount of kickboxing training

and not really a resolution but my garden will be bigger and partially planted with seeds I saved last year

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Lose weight/gain muscle
    Get a polytunnel sorted for the homeplace
    Get jeep up and running again

Advertisement