Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many late bars open on Monday 29th?

Options
  • 28-12-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭

Myself and a few friends are heading out tomorrow night and I'm wondering how many late bars will be actually open late?

I'm asking because I presume tomorrow night will be a fairly quiet night in town, what with the Stephen's night over and New Year's just around the corner I wonder will some publicans not bother with the late opening.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

There be a few alright reardons brog old oak etc if they cm stay open they will

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭christy02

What about secrets? Is that open?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Thanks undertakerfan, I totally forgot about the old oak. I don't want to go near Reardens, too old for that place ;-)

Christy02 ya dirty fecker, I'd say you have a loyalty card for that place.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Footoo

The Crane Lane will be open as well..

And I very much doubt it'll be quiet around town tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭christy02

Thanks undertakerfan, I totally forgot about the old oak. I don't want to go near Reardens, too old for that place ;-)

Christy02 ya dirty fecker, I'd say you have a loyalty card for that place.

You would know Forrest.

• Advertisement
Advertisement