Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the difference???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Price is the main difference there. The blend just has some whey with egg and soy proteins. No casein. Not a great blend.

A proper blend has different proteins that are absorbed at different rates vs whey which is one protein type.

In any case, even a good blend won't make as much a difference to majority of gym goers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Price is the main difference there. The blend just has some whey with egg and soy proteins. No casein. Not a great blend.

A proper blend has different proteins that are absorbed at different rates vs whey which is one protein type.

In any case, even a good blend won't make as much a difference to majority of gym goers.

thanks for your reply. As a brand what are kinetica like?

Regards
    TB26

• Registered Users Posts: 24,554 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Reputable enough but I've never tried their stuff because I got what I needed for cheaper on the like of MyProtein and BulkPowders

Advertisement