Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified Accounts

Options
  • 26-12-2014 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭

I thought after hours might be the place to discuss this or perhaps feedback, I'm not entirely sure.
    Listening to newstalk and they sometimes refer to boards.ie which would lead me to believe a lot of people are registered users and actively post.
    Do people think it would be a good idea to have a verified accounts system so that public figures could get involved in debates online with the public.
    I'm not sure how I really feel about the idea but it would undoubtedly be entertaining. I recall Mr. Savage having a bad experience here however which was mildly amusing I must admit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

Great for us! Great Lulz.
    Bad for the politicians without a clue how the internet works.
    I'd troll the ****e outta them so I would

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

This is more suited to feedback, but fyi boards already has Verified Representatives, although mostly from commercial entities.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement