Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Chinese Hybrid

Options
  • 26-12-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭

http://www.chingadget.com/gadget/byd-tang-debut-20-jan-2015-hybrid-suv-100kmh-acceleration-5-seconds-100km-consumption-2.html

Looks nice I wonder will we get this?
    Cheap as well.
    From the latest leaked out information, BYD plug in hybrid SUV Tang(Chinese Tang dynasty) will be launched in Shenzhen 20 Jan 2015. This is one of

“542” strategy new car. 5 means 0-100km/h acceleration in 5 seconds ,4 means full 4 wind, 2 means 100km gas consumption within 2 L.

The price in China is around 200,000-350,000Yuan. With government subsidiary around 100,000 , the buyer only needs to pay 100,000-250,000Yuan.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What does full 4 wind mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

Hardly be allowed to sell outside China given how much is stolen from Kia/Hyundai/Lexus/Nissan.

My favourite from them is the f0
    cdn.motorfull.com.files.2010.08.byd-F0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

colm_mcm wrote: »
    What does full 4 wind mean?

4 wheel drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,405 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Hardly be allowed to sell outside China given how much is stolen from Kia/Hyundai/Lexus/Nissan.

My favourite from them is the f0

F-O, is that a message to the Toyota designers?

Advertisement