Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Been a good year...

Options
  • 26-12-2014 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Looking at the facebook over the past week or so I see a lot of **** about it having been a good year and so on....

When did Christmas mark the end of the year? Halloween starts in September, Christmas in October and Easter starts whenever it likes, why does the new year have to start before Christmas?

Am I getting old or is this bull****?

Comments

Looking at the facebook over the past week or so I see a lot of **** about it having been a good year and so on....

When did Christmas mark the end of the year? Halloween starts in September, Christmas in October and Easter starts whenever it likes, why does the new year have to start before Christmas?

Am I getting old or is this bull****?

We need Stats analysis on this. does our species achieve more - less - or business as normal during the period between Xmas and New year.

The premise of your post would be instantly explained if the answer is less. If - generally - we acheive less as a species in the run up to the new year - then your question is answered already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Life on facebore is great, fantastic :mad: in reality it's a hard slog.

Advertisement