Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas to our forum regulars

Options
  • 24-12-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it's Christmas Eve, and at this stage I hope everyone is home (or nearly home) with their friends and family. Myself and the other Consumer Issues mods would like to wish each and everyone of you a Happy and peaceful Christmas.

*Normal service will resume on St Stephen's Day, along with the expected deluge of "Can I return this?" Threads

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I went into a shop at 4.55pm to buy an Elsa doll and they didn't have it can I sue them?:D

Happy Christmas.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,470 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Bloody shops closed on Christmas day! I should make a complaint

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Happy Christmas to one and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

I ordered a parcel yesterday, and it hasn't reached me yet. Who do I sue?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Yourself, everyone else will too busy dosing in front of the telly to care. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

If you didn't pay extra for express elf delivery, or reindeer booster, then there's not much we can do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Happy Christmas guys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

dudara wrote: »

*Normal service will resume on St Stephen's Day, along with the expected deluge of "Can I return this?" Threads

I hope you are not slacking now. Wouldn't want the ban hammer to get rusty :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Yeah, Happy Christmas everyone!

Advertisement