Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 - Anatomy of a Great Deception

Options
  • 24-12-2014 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭

I think that this is probably the most convincing documentary on 9/11 that I've seen.. Released by David Hooper earlier this year..

9/11 - Anatomy of a Great Deception

It's well worth a watch.. Hard for any reasonable person not to be left with a few questions after watching it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Sensay

Great documentary ,the hilarious thing is most people still believe CIA had no involvement.The day it happened I knew it was an inside job.My family and friends laugh at me when I say its a shadow government inside America that control everything. When JFK was killed everything changed and democracy ended. his speech on ending secret society is well worth a listen if you have not heard it.

Advertisement