Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Salomon Men's Foresight 3L Jacket, Size Medium

Options
  • 24-12-2014 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi There,

I am selling a Salomon Foresight 3L Jacket. It is brand new, never used. The color is black with orange zippers - very sharp sharp if you ask me, though my wife disagrees (hence the reason I am selling it). I ordered it online and got a good price, and would be happy to pass the savings on to anybody interested in buying it. I am asking 220 Euros. The RRP is 340 GBP, though you can often find it for prices in-between the two.

It seems like a really great jacket, and I was really excited to get to the slopes and try it out, but I'll have to try a different jacket. The jacket is in Dublin, but shipping could be arranged. As this is my first post, I am not able to post pictures or links. For information on the jacket, please go to salomon's website and search for foresight 3l. As far as pictures go - this is in brand new, unused condition with original tags, so it looks just like the stock photos.

Comments

Advertisement