Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 24-12-2014 9:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

To all Triathletes etc from the slickest to the gutsiest, happy Christmas. I only know a few to see but to all have a good feed etc and get training in the new year. Hope all of you, (except the ones I want to beat :-) )have a successful year ahead!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Merry Christmas to all too. May all your Yuletide custards be full fat and guilt free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MarcioOrlando

Feliz Natal to my new friends in irlanda!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,576 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Kudos to Marcio Orlando :)

Happy Christmas to everyone else :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

Feliz Natal to my new friends in irlanda!! :)

Marcio,welcome to boards. kudos on joining from such a distance.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Merry Christmas to all in our lovely forum... that reminds me of Christmas cake: rich, fruity, and full of nuts. :)

Have a great day tomorrow guys!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

Oryx wrote: »
    Merry Christmas to all in our lovely forum... that reminds me of Christmas cake: rich, fruity, and full of nuts. :)

Have a great day tomorrow guys!

Hey Oryx, I see you're entered for the Ferrycarrig 5 race. Great way to start the New Year. Hope it goes good for you. PB territory (no pressure now)!!

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Podge83 wrote: »
    Hey Oryx, I see you're entered for the Ferrycarrig 5 race. Great way to start the New Year. Hope it goes good for you. PB territory (no pressure now)!!

Cheers P. It will be a PB for sure seeing as I've never run the distance before :) See you there maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Podge83

Oryx wrote: »
    Cheers P. It will be a PB for sure seeing as I've never run the distance before :) See you there maybe!

Oh I'll be there alright!!! I'll be sick of the sight of the place come noon Sunday 4th!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

mossym wrote: »
    Marcio,welcome to boards. kudos on joining from such a distance.

Its not that far to the west of Ireland with the new motorways

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,361 ✭✭✭Kurt Godel

So do we play soccer with the Jogging forum tomorrow?

Merry Xmas!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭Dory Dory

Peace to all you fine folk...and a very merry Christmas too!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Bawnmore_Ent.

Tri ireland membership paid up, this will be my first year doing tri's. looking forward to the sweat and tears, and hopefully a few laughs. merry Christmas boardies.

Advertisement