Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Santa hitting his sleigh?

Options
  • 24-12-2014 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭

According to Norad he's hitting the road at 7am in the morning. According to Google it's 10am.
    I don't know what to believe anymore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,022 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

7am GMT...? That's like 5 in the afternoon in Aussie - poor kids are gonna get a fright.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

7am GMT...? That's like 5 in the afternoon in Aussie - poor kids are gonna get a fright.

That's what I was thinking too. He must be thinking of crashing dinner on his first few stops to get a bit of fuel for his long journey.
    Mrs. Clause must have gone all feminist on him. "Get your own breakfast, ya useless fukking bollox."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Slicemeister

Mrs. Clause must have gone all feminist on him. "Get your own breakfast, ya useless fukking bollox."

Might've been one of her stipulations when she married him. A right stickler for detail that Mrs. Clause.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,022 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Might've been one of her stipulations when she married him. A right stickler for detail that Mrs. Clause.

A marital clause...?

:pac:

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

after the pubs close

and the garda car passes by

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭AboutaWeekAgo

Once he's not hitting his wife that's the main thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

This thread reminds me of this: https://santatracker.google.com/#village

4 hours left until he departs.

Advertisement