Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buzzer game

Options
  • 23-12-2014 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I am looking at the very last minute for one of those retro buzzer games that you have to trace around a wire with a little loopy thing. If anyone has seen one on their travels in Cork please let me know! I can see on Argos that Science Museum brand makes one but it's out of stock everywhere.

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

mimihops wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I am looking at the very last minute for one of those retro buzzer games that you have to trace around a wire with a little loopy thing. If anyone has seen one on their travels in Cork please let me know! I can see on Argos that Science Museum brand makes one but it's out of stock everywhere.

Thanks!!

I bought one last year in Maplins in Blackpool - probably worth a phone call ahead before making the journey though as it was a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Thanks Andip, had forgotten about Maplin, checked with them just now though and they are sold out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭trebormurf

Strange as it may sound, loads of them in Boots Merchants Quay, up on 1st floor

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

I would never have thought of looking in Boots!! I actually found them in Easons after I replied earlier, so I'm all sorted!! Thanks Cork boardsies :-)

Advertisement