Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drunk Politicians

Options
  • 23-12-2014 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

So our politicians turn up drunk tonight in the Dail. Who thinks its alright? Because I certainly don't. Time to put them out!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Shame, shame, shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on them!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Bridge93

Unless it in some way affected major discussions or decision making I couldn't care less. It's Christmas, they deserve a bit of fun too especially after some of the nonsense they've had to put up with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

Shame, shame, shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee on them!!!

Yep. Time to start taking things serious. Its a disgrace. They are taking liberties

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Bridge93 wrote: »
    Unless it in some way affected major discussions or decision making I couldn't care less. It's Christmas, they deserve a bit of fun too especially after some of the nonsense they've had to put up with.

I don't want any FG TD's having a good time on my taxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,815 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Who was drunk in the dail tonight?

It wasnt sitting today by the way

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Who was drunk in the dail tonight?

It wasnt sitting today by the way

It was the Senators this time,they were going to show the govt. who's who,decided to have a few pints and backed them instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

So our politicians turn up drunk tonight in the Dail. Who thinks its alright? Because I certainly don't. Time to put them out!

Call the pitchfork brigade there would ya, tell them to head over to the Seanad as opposed to the Dail. Wrong bar, wrong lads.

Rabble rabble rabble.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Time to put them pitchforks to good use!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I don't think they're allowed to accuse each other of drunkeness in the house. As far as I'm aware a politician is never drunk they're 'tired and emotional':D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

I don't think they're allowed to accuse each other of drunkeness in the house. As far as I'm aware a politician is never drunk they're 'tired and emotional':D

i know they're both in South Dublin, but are you mixing uop the Dáil with RTé?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Probably more honest when drunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

i know they're both in South Dublin, but are you mixing uop the Dáil with RTé?

Maybe, I'm not really paying attention.:o

Advertisement