Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love Hate Tattoo Cork

Options
  • 22-12-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

Walked passed this place on sunday ... It was dead in there. Got me wondering, whats the art work done in there like? what are the prices like? How does it compare to other cork venues?

I scrolled through about 6-7 pages on my phone and saw no thread but i cant be the first to ask.

I've a few pieces done already ... 2 @ tattoo zoo, one @ smiley dog.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

The work is great, but you're paying for the name of the studio. If you catch these artists in their hometown studios you'll be paying a fraction of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I was looking for a place for my tattoo idea and they were recommended.
    I went through their work on Facebook page and I was not really impressed. On top of that I heard they are really expensive.
    I found another place locally and they got some really good reviews and their work looks a lot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jackdusty1

hi guys not used to this, my beautiful,bestmother passed away 9mths ago and I would love to get her portrait done on my back in the new cork city shop..

Advertisement