Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adams Moaning again...

Options
  • 21-12-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭

I bet he wished a few more would go so he has a better chance of winning lakeside again. He was on the BDO board and had is chance to change things but failed to do anything for the players.
    If certain other players never joined the PDC he would never have won lakeside or the Winmau world masters.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/darts/30549449

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

He's ridiculous and its a scam what the BDO have tried to enforce on their players to stop them joining the PDC.

Moaning?

He said it's frustrating for players to move on, but if a player wants to join the PDC, good luck and just get on with it.

Seems a very sensible and uncontroversial comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

link about Wade for me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

link about Wade for me??

Wasn't a few days ago, seems the BBC don't have the server space for more than 1 darts article at a time :D Kinda sums up how they feel about darts with their shocking coverage of BDO

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭leoch

adams is such a spineless under achiver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭sc86

365 day rule now gone

Advertisement