Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in need of career advice/portfolio crit?

Options
  • 20-12-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I've been getting a bit down with all the negativity in the media lately about emmigration, jobs etc. I'm a bit sad that many people seem to focus primarily on what others should do for them, and less on what they can do for others, be better employees, create more value in society etc... and thought I maybe could do something myself to contribute.

So, if there's any young/struggling designers out there, i'd like to offer a portfolio crit & career advice to anyone who thinks it might be useful.

I've 10+ years in web/mobile/digital/UI design, and currently work for Frog Design as a UX designer creating products for some very well known brands.

Just drop me a PM, and i'd be happy to offer a portfolio critique and hard lessons i've learned over the years.

Advertisement