Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jizzlers 2014: Best Mod

Options
  • 20-12-2014 1:16pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I can't, be arsed. Coming up more parody ly-rics.

Best Mod 7 votes

Aoibheann
    0% 0 votes
    CTYIgirl
    42% 3 votes
    wnolan1992
    57% 4 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Warning voting here will only boost their ego and it will be like Korea with with lord one ruler who u shall bow before

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

That's only a half truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

I nominated myself for everything and I appear to not be a candidate for this award. I'll be contacting my solicitor.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You're not a mod. You'll be hearing from my solicitor for misrepresentation.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Please, stop with the legal jargon here lads. YOU'RE REMINDING ME OF COLLEGE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Well if that's the case Ms CTYI. You need to do your job and represent someone. Lol. Legal jargon ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Please, stop with the legal jargon here lads. YOU'RE REMINDING ME OF COLLEGE.

We can represent either side, a law-off, so to speak.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement