Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mask Jim Carrey

Options
  • 20-12-2014 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My five year old is mad about Jim Carrey or as he calls him Kim Jerry. I wanted to get the DVD The Mask somewhere as an xmas stocking present. I tried Golden Discs but it's too old a move. Amazon probably won't ship in time. Where I am likely to get it?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭brevity

Hi,
    My five year old is mad about Jim Carrey or as he calls him Kim Jerry. I wanted to get the DVD The Mask somewhere as an xmas stocking present. I tried Golden Discs but it's too old a move. Amazon probably won't ship in time. Where I am likely to get it?
    Thanks

I'd say the best chance you have is maybe second hand shops or trade in shops. Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

I think I might have a copy knocking about somewhere. If you want, I could get it to you some way if you wanted?

Bear in mind, I'd have to check, but I think I might.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭mark13

Off topic, but if you're a fan of the movie at all you'll definitely find this interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Literally just home from Tesco where I saw Ace Ventura 1&2, Dumb and Dumber and THE MASK as a boxset for €12, can't go wrong with that OP!

• Advertisement
Advertisement