Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 week 13 Results

Options
  • 19-12-2014 10:58pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Browns somehow pull out a win against the CPU bills 19-17 on the 2nd attempt(1st game started,noticed I was starting Dysert instead of Manziel,went to change it in the depth chart,game froze).

Manziel had nightmare game after,7 sacks,3 ints,2 lost fumbles.
    Coming in the 4th quarter 17-14 down,Manziel gets them into the Bills half on the 30 but here he throws a pick to Spikes,Browns manage to stop the Bills,using 1 timeout and leaving 2.09 on the clock.Starting on the 22 after taking a delay of gain penalty(it wouldn't let me snap the ball,rather waste a TO I took a the penalty).
    Anyway Manziel get to 1st and goal about 40 seconds left and with both timeouts remaining.
    1st play,throw away,2nd play everyone covered again,Manziel takes a chance and goes for it but he's held,a second Bill comes in and
    strips the ball,Bills recover on their own 4.
    With about 30 seconds left Bills just need to run out the clock,Browns sent the house on 1st,Jackson stuffed for a 3 yard loss,2nd down
    Brown send the house again and stop the Bills for a safety.
    17-16 Bills 27 seconds
    Bills punt and Browns start on their own 30 or 40,they get outta touch on a few downs and eventually make it to field range and kick the winner with 3 seconds left.

Phew!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles win the restart with a 50 yard parkey FG, still annoyed about the 1st game, McCoy got nowhere near 200 yards rushing in the 2nd game, and Romo did come back better then ever, after his broken shoulder in the 1st game, 331 passing yards and 2 TD's adding a rushing TD as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers beat the Pats convincingly but this was Rodgers least impressive performance. Was hungover and made some awful reads (think I ended up with 3 INTs by the end).

Advertisement