Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The C&H Christmas Familyroom

• 19-12-2014 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭

merry-christmas-banner-png-1.png

Christmas-birthdays-intro-image.jpgchocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

animal-christmas-couch-cuddle-cute-Favim.com-288995.jpg

So its Christmas, and we're a family here at C&H so join us in our family room. Id ask u to take a seat but the dogs have taken over. im sure you'll find one somewhere. as far as i know Pigwidgeon baked us the cookies and our other cooks will be making gingerbread men and cakes. :pac: . Theres drink somewhere. movies on tv and games. Im just gonna sit on the couch eat all the chocolate. join in, someone might tell a story? AnFile? Wnolan might be on the Dj set
    there's snow outside i think . shows it in the foreground. share what ya got for Christmas. As always Christmas is not perfect for everyone this year. But always more than welcome here. We dont bite or at least i dont think we have any vampire residents in C&H AFAIK. Hang a stocking up if you want :D
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReDKtw1oC-T1oRssNeN5vSx2ZxKBiFuwqoK3jgRBLkaZtHGewY

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

WHO PUT THE F*CKING WRAPPERS BACK IN THE TIN OF ROSES?!

*throws tin against wall*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Swear wasnt me. i might be eating all the chocolate but im a quality street lad

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

I want those cookies NOW! :mad:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My actual house is barely decorated, I'm cold and tired but this has cheered me up muchly

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Any of yiz been listening to Christmas FM? I flicked it on yesterday and, JAYSUS there are some fierce depressing Christmas songs.

This for example...

• Advertisement

I've just had the 'traditional' Christmas Eve Chinese takeaway. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Who wants to spin the dreidel with me

Its the last day of Hanukkah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

HugsiePie wrote: »
    Who wants to spin the dreidel with me

Its the last day of Hanukkah :D
    "Dreidel Dreidle Dreidel, I made you out of clay"

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Just had a Christmas skype with my aunt and uncle in Australia, cause Santa's already been to my cousins. So adorable. AND as we were on, the parcel that we'd sent them over had arrived. The look on my uncle's face when he saw bacon fries. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Everyone post what they received tbh I adore hearing what other people get, but Im not gonna post myself xxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

deise_girl wrote: »
    Everyone post what they received tbh I adore hearing what other people get, but Im not gonna post myself xxx

do-you-know-what-i-got-for-christmas.jpg

I asked for an iPhone 6 Plus, but all I got was a shítty 5S. I'm like totes raging!! :mad:

:pac:

I'm sure somewhere in the world there is a fb/ twitter/ instagram or whatever status update like that..

I got a DSLR delighted. Still haven't seen what santa left in my stocking. Loads of chocolate hahah. And today I'm getting dinner for the first time in two days

Got a fitbit and a naked 3...which I bought last week for myself. GRR. Ah well, delira!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Electric Picnic ticket <3

Also bought a few games on Steam to treat myself :P

I got clothes,
    a fancy pancy pen
    and a set of decent kitchen knives (for all the romantic dinners for one I'll be cooking for my self)

not a bad years haul

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I got a strop and a shaving mug. My traditional kit is pretty much complete! \o/

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Any of yiz been listening to Christmas FM? I flicked it on yesterday and, JAYSUS there are some fierce depressing Christmas songs.

This for example...

Dear God Im hearing that everywhere this year like???? Thats not joyous???

deise_girl wrote: »
    Dear God Im hearing that everywhere this year like???? Thats not joyous???
    Since December 1st; for the fifty hours a week I'm there, all that's been played at work is Christmas music. I have heard every different artists version of every Christmas song. Thirty times a day.

Even when it's joyous it's depressing. :pac:

Watching A Muppet Christmas Carol on Film4.

Quality Christmas film. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Going for a 10 mile run. BRB. :pac:

Anyone do the Christmas day swim?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Anyone up for monopoly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Anyone up for monopoly?

I was going to make a comment suggesting a game of sexopoly, given the raunchy nature of the C&H forum, obviously.

Then I googled it..

http://www.amazon.com/Sexopoly-Adult-Board-Couples-Friends/dp/B0035ETLJY

So, sexopoly is a thing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

I was going to make a comment suggesting a game of sexopoly, given the raunchy nature of the C&H forum, obviously.

Then I googled it..

Sexopoly: A game for all the family...

...if you're from Kentucky...

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Kentucky is where I trace my bloodline. Your comment has offended me deeply. My aunt sister won't be happy about this.

Then I googled it..

im sure this would be fun in college

Oh nooooooo..!

my big tub of Celebrations is almost gone. :pac:

Advertisement