Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sack record falls

Options
  • 19-12-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

After taking down Brady 5 times in the last game, the beast that is Ndamukong Suh has 23 sacks for the season breaking Michael Strahan's long standing sack record.
    However with 5 weeks left all that remains is how many more can he get!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

guns4all wrote: »
    After taking down Brady 5 times in the last game, the beast that is Ndamukong Suh has 23 sacks for the season breaking Michael Strahan's long standing sack record.
    However with 5 weeks left all that remains is how many more can he get!
    mother-god-meme.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    mother-god-meme.jpg

Playing the CPU Bears next as well!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

With those sacks his confiefence ahould be high so he'll play better. 50 bean says jay cutler runs him ovrer and ends his season.

empacher wrote: »
    With those sacks his confiefence ahould be high so he'll play better. 50 bean says jay cutler runs him ovrer and ends his season.

Had Brady shrug him off when he was clean through and then deliver a TD bomb!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Yeah but thats brady. Bradys the top dog!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Had Brady shrug him off when he was clean through and then deliver a TD bomb!

I beat the CPU Pats earlier and had Brady tiptoe around what should have been 5+ more sacks than I actually ended up with. He still got put to the ground plenty of times but I was in shock that he got away from and / or shrugged off some of them.

Mike Daniels has the Falcons oline roll out the red carpet and let him get 7 sacks to take the lead in the sack race. Now on a total of 25 despite being injured for 3 games!

Nelbert wrote: »
    Mike Daniels has the Falcons oline roll out the red carpet and let him get 7 sacks to take the lead in the sack race. Now on a total of 25 despite being injured for 3 games!

Chomping at the bit for the next game!
    Screw the playoffs this is my goal now!
    I want the lead back!

Chomping at the bit for the next game!
    Screw the playoffs this is my goal now!
    I want the lead back!

We play each other in the last regular season game. If Daniels is winning I'm gonna be an absolute pig and just run the ball the whole game regardless of scoreline!

4 sacks behind Daniels of the Pack.

Played the Bears there, and needed a great game from Suh to stay in the sack race.
    LE Devin Taylor went off on one and racked up 7 sacks against the turngate that was the Bears RT!
    Suh picks up 2, but 4 behind Daniels and playing the Pack next, where i'd imagine Lacy will be seeing a load of the ball!

Will have to switch to getting the single season receiving TD record. Need 4TDs with Megatron to grab that, and over 150yds for the receiving yards record!

• Advertisement
Advertisement