Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania <SNIP> Partner Seller

Options
  • 19-12-2014 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys,

First time posting here so please correct me if I'm in the wrong section I purchased an item with Pixmania on the 3rd of this month.

It was an iPhone 5C for my girlfriend and cost me over €500. I have since learned that the "partner seller" that they sent the item through "Gadget Town UK" are a notoriously poor seller located somewhere in Asia. The tracking number the supplied me is fake and there is no sign of my product.

It was meant to be a christmas present but will not be arriving on time for christmas at this rate.

I have tried to contact Pixmania on their number 01 6590282 and was requested to enter my order number however once I enter it the automated voice tells me "I don't understand" and I can get no further with the phone-call.

They haven't replied to any of my emails either so as it stands I have no method of contacting them and no way of remedying my situation.

Any advice at all you could offer me would be really helpful here I'm at wits end.

Comments

Advertisement