Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money lender

Options
  • 19-12-2014 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I understand these are not the kind of gentlemen to deal with but extremely desperate measures call for desperate actions. christmas is 5 days away and I have absolutely no money to buy my child anything and my worst fear is seeing his face staring at an empty tree christmas morning. The reason Im in this position is my heartless landlord treatened to evict us if I didnt pay the rent, I begged him to give me until after christmas but he insisted on cash there and then or begin to pack my bags. Some people have no heart. I have tried the credit union, community welfare officer and provident but all to no avail. So Im begging some decent soul to help me out as soon as possible. I live in Longford and I always pay my debts. Sicerely Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Sorry for your situation but this is not the place for soliciting money. There are various organisations who may be able to help. I'm closing this thread and may move it, if appropriate, to another forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement