Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is vincent tabak innocent?

Options
  • 18-12-2014 10:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

I watch this film recently . i was not very familiar with the case so igoogled it afterwards. i found a site that claims the guy convicted was stitched up

One thing of note is that a man called Noel O'Gara also claims this. O'Gara has written a book caiming the yorkshire ripper was an irishman and not sutcliffe so i take him with a pinch of salt.

Has anyone heard of this

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,552 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Yorker wrote: »
    I watch this film recently . i was not very familiar with the case so igoogled it afterwards. i found a site that claims the guy convicted was stitched up

One thing of note is that a man called Noel O'Gara also claims this. O'Gara has written a book caiming the yorkshire ripper was an irishman and not sutcliffe so i take him with a pinch of salt.

Has anyone heard of this

But Tabak pleaded guilty ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭Yorker

But Tabak pleaded guilty ?
    I know but there are a lot of claims he was stitched or manipulated. I find it hard to believe especially because of O'Gara involvement. Do not believe his claims re ripper

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 noelogara

Yorker wrote: »
    I know but there are a lot of claims he was stitched or manipulated. I find it hard to believe especially because of O'Gara involvement. Do not believe his claims re ripper

perhaps that could be because you havent read my book.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,732 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Please don't bump old threads to promote a book.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement