Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore ring-road - half-built shell near little stars

Options
  • 18-12-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭

I was wondering if there is any plan to demolish or finish the half-built shell near Little-Stars/Moonvoy Valley on the ring-road. It must be sitting like that for seven or eight years at this stage.While there might be a sob story behind it, it does seem unfair to have this kind of thing in our lovely town.

The ring-road itself is a a soul-less place, out of character with the town, even though it is nice to walk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,092 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I think it was to be some sort of health centre, apart from that I have no idea if there are any plans for it. I agree it is unsightly and would be better demolished if there is no chance of it being finished. Some bits of the ring road look ok, towards the golf club, the other end is a bit meh. Don't really know what could be done about it, though some trees might be nice.

Advertisement