Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSA worry

Options
  • 18-12-2014 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Sorry if this is a stupid question but am just wondering do the powers that be have the right to access the details of your personal bank account? I had cash savings of 3k that I never got around to lodging but finally did today. Am just worried that someone might question the source of this and have it affect my JSA. I have been on JSA for about a month so part of the savings is from the lump sum of the back dated amount. I also live a very frugile lifestyle and so am actually managing to save a portion of the 188 euro I receive a week. Handing in cv's across town but as of yet, no luck. Surely if im entitled to the 188 figure theres no obligation on me to spend it all every week right?

Appreciate your insights. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement