Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Any news of further Recruitment?

Registered Users Posts: 1 TJordan24

Guys....

I am just wondering if there is any news yet of future recruitment campaigns? I sat out the last recruitment, regretting it now! But thinking for the next one?

Comments

• TJordan24 wrote: »
    Guys....

I am just wondering if there is any news yet of future recruitment campaigns? I sat out the last recruitment, regretting it now! But thinking for the next one?

Only that the 3rd campaign originally scheduled for January has been cancelled

• I was googling (is that a word?) and it does seem during a meeting in December the CC did say he may only recruit 100 from Campaign 2! Wish I hadn't read that! Back to feeling down :(

• Yeah that was the general consensus but we have yet to hear (i believe) how this financial deal struck at Stormont (which stipulated the protection of security budgets) will affect the whole situation.

Advertisement