Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Marks & Spencer Christmas Deals

• 17-12-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 tatwalsh

I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question. Every Christmas Marks & Spencer have Christmas dinner specials where you can pre-order your Christmas dinner that you can pick up just before the big day, in-store. To supplement this special the Irish Times newspaper carries a brochure, with promotional codes that can be used in-store, at Marks & Spencer. This code allows you to get a discount off your Christmas Special Dinner. I get the Irish Times brochure every year but missed this year's one. I would be very grateful if someone could help me out with this, and share the code with me. I think it was in the Irish Times newspaper around the 7th., or 8th., of December. Thank You.

Advertisement