Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seasons Greetings from Cork Mods

Options
  • 17-12-2014 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭

Ho Ho Ho so its that time of year that I traditionally post just to say thanks to all of you Cork Boardsies for your contributions to the forum during the year.

It's been busy and hopefully in 2015 we can reintroduce the Cork Beers

If someone comments on your post regularly or you just want to say happy christmas, feel free to post here

From the cork Mods, leahyl (who's been a great addition to the team), the ever reliable Ruu and myself, we wish you a very happy Christmas and a peaceful and fulfilling new year

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Happy Christmas to all on the Cork City forum! I have really enjoyed being a mod so far but I must admit I am still learning every day!

Hope my fellow mods and posters have a great Christmas and all the best for 2015!

I'm hoping for some snow sometime after Christmas day so perhaps a snowy new year who knows ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

And the same to you and yours. Thanks for all your help this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Also - a big thank you to Karl Stein for organising THREE games of football a week for Boards.ie users. He puts a lot of work into it week in week out and for as long as I've been playing a game has never been cancelled due to lack of numbers. So, cheers Karl!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭beer enigma

leahyl wrote: »
    Happy Christmas to all on the Cork City forum! I have really enjoyed being a mod so far but I must admit I am still learning every day!

Hope my fellow mods and posters have a great Christmas and all the best for 2015!

I'm hoping for some snow sometime after Christmas day so perhaps a snowy new year who knows ;-)

happy Christmas :)

• Advertisement

jacksie66 wrote: »
    Up Limerick ;-)

I'd ban you for that, but leahyl need the practice :)))...only kidding

Happy Christmas jacksie66

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Roar wrote: »
    Also - a big thank you to Karl Stein for organising THREE games of football a week for Boards.ie users. He puts a lot of work into it week in week out and for as long as I've been playing a game has never been cancelled due to lack of numbers. So, cheers Karl!

Thanks Roar! I appreciate the kind words. :o It's a group effort though so I most certainly can't take all the credit.

Also, thanks to boards.ie and its moderators for this fantastic resource that was instrumental in starting this thing and helps us to continue to do what we do with the soccer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

OHH!! A Happy Christmas Thread!!! Yeaahh Ho!! Ho!! Ho!! Wishing Everyone here the Happiest of Christmas's I hope it is full of wonder, fun and Happiness and that everyone has someone to be with.. Love boards thanks to all

• Registered Users Posts: 14,246 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

merry-christmas-gif-03.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

I am now just staring at that picture going ohhhhhh!!!

Just found out I won a Christmas hamper quite chuffed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Merry Christmas!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

Merry Christmas to everyone on the Cork city forum !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Wyldwood

Wishing all the Cork Boardsies a very Happy Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

And from me.....A very Happy Christmas! And a huge thank you for all the help/advice throughout the year!

And from me.....A very Happy Christmas! And a huge thank you for all the help/advice throughout the year!

Ah Missy, you've been a great poster during the year, happy christmas to you too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭Fabio

Been more active on this section than in the past and all good souls here! Have a great Christmas all!

Fabio wrote: »
    Been more active on this section than in the past and all good souls here! Have a great Christmas all!

And you Fabio, seen many a post of yours on Aviation

• Registered Users Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭Cork Lass

Merry Christmas to everyone on here and thanks to the mods for doing a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Awwwww! This thread is just lifting all our spirits! Long may it last.....great bunch of people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Happy Christmas guys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement