Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

self employed carpentry soletrader

Options
  • 17-12-2014 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Im looking for a recommendation for a self employed carpenter. I have a carpentry business and could do with more contacts. Needs to be very good second fixer etc. Also needs 5k plus worth of tools, transport etc.

There is no guarantee of work whatsoever but if self employed then at least I can contact when i need extra hands. Days here and there to weeks here and there.

Not exactly a job proposition but its the best I can do.

Im Dublin based but do a bits all over Ireland.

Person should be able to justify day rates.

Has to be self employed as I cant afford to take on fulltimers yet so could be 10 days in a year to 4-5 months.

Im a carpenter 15 months into a carpentry/building business and could do with someone maybe in the same position on the contact list. Ive filled up next year already for myself so ive no doubt il need more hands.

This isnt supposed to be formal in any sense, Im hoping it could be mutually beneficial

Comments

Advertisement