Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horse Racing Magazine Subscription

Options
  • 17-12-2014 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

First post on this particular form so take it easy on me for my lack of ignorance on the subject matter:)

I am looking to get a present of a subscription to a horse racing magazine, whether it be weekly or monthly for a relative. Had a look around on the internet but couldn't really find anything to be honest. So what better place to find out than here:)

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Gallop Magazine has quarterly mag.

Read some a while back, about 30 EUR for the year I think. Covers worldwide racing and is a decent read

http://www.gallop-magazine.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭AstraOwner

Gallop is a decent suggestion and comes in at a good price point for a present. It's the only glossy covered racing magazine that I can think of.

The Racing Post is a daily paper. (Irish version of UK paper)
    Racing Post Weekender is a weekly. (UK based)
    Racing Ahead is a monthly. (UK based)
    The Irish Field is a weekly. (Irish)

Some good racing books out there too. But if someone got me a Gallop sub I'd be quite happy. :)

Advertisement