Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladies Leather coats??

Options
  • 17-12-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello, searching for a 3/4 length wine or black real leather coat in Cork, tried BT, Deb, M & S etc she used to buy them upstairs in Diesel but they don't do them anymore.. anyone know of any other places that sell them?? will travel up the country if necessary!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I tried one on in TK Maxx a while ago.

You could try logging into shopstyle.co.uk and type in a description of what you want. It will show you pictures of what is in the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 loribob

I tried TK MAxx yesterday too but i couldn't see any and the sales woman said they were out of season :/ was it a 3/4 length one you tried? do you mind if i ask what size it was?
    thanks i'll try that site :)

Hi yes it was 3/4 lenght. The sizes went from small to xxl, I woulld say the small was 8-10 in size and the xxl was around a size 20. They were nearly 200 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

I have a wine 3/4 from a charity shop. It is definitely worth looking!

Oh brill I'll have another look so! dunno how I missed them in TK Maxx if there's a that many!
    Thanks a mill!

I kinda wanted to get my mother a new one for xmas not secondhand but thanks anyway @shalalala

• Advertisement

If it is any help they were not with the coats but were on a separate stand. This was in TK Maxx in Cork and as I said it was a few weeks ago.

I tried today but I couldn't find any, guess they're gone! Thanks anyway!

Advertisement