Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are you playing your January Wild Card?

Options
  • 17-12-2014 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Will you sit on it til the double game week later in january and during cup competition weekends/replays or will you pull the trigger on it straight away?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Will you sit on it til the double game weeks later in the season and during cup competition weekends/replays or will you pull the trigger on it straight away?

You can't sit on it. Has to be used in the transfer window(Ends GW23. 7th of feb.).

Will be waiting as long as possible, purely for Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I'll more than likely play it straightaway particularly if I take some one gw punts like Lampard

• Registered Users Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I'll try and leave it til the end of GW23.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

The week Aguero comes back

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Probably use it right away to get rid of AFCON, Asia Cup, and deadwood players

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 lennie19ieie

I'll be waiting on Aguero unless Sturriage comes back and starts scoring straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Hope to leave it as late as possible but it will depend on fixtures & injuries etc which I haven't even looked at yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

who is this Aguero lad you speak of?

but yea, Aguero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

I plan to leave it as late as possible too, but will play it earlier if it is needed.
    Bit of a wishy washy answer really!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,049 ✭✭✭✭CSF

If everyone else is gonna do it Aguero week I will find another week if the wildcards not counting in transfer percentages is true.

Ideally I'll do it 1st week its available, although we'll see where my team is at by then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Leave it as late as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Whenever suits :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Straight away I think. Mainly to bring back rotating keepers, get rid of Baines and upgrade Albrighton. I'll have Augero in mind though and will plan how I can bring him in when he returns, whether that's keeping some funds or planning a future double transfer.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,213 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

January

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

January

Seems legit. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

January

Can use it until 7 Feb though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

The last or 2nd last GW. See what's happening and needs to be done. Used my actual WC a couple of GWs ago so hopefully have enough steel not to be counting down the days

With weather, FA cup, new signings and weighing up all the options I can't see myself using it early unless I've got like 6 players indisposed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Crash Bang Wall

Just played the "normal" w/c so will probably wait as late as possible, unless i get a raft of injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Will leave it as long as possible as I always do.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Yeah, will be either the last or possibly the second last GW for me.

Last year there was a midweek GW in Jan where the teams were out before deadline and thats when I did mine. Don't think that happens this year.

• Advertisement
Advertisement