Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannabis e-cigarettes on sale in UK soon!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

no psychotic side-effects:(

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭daveyeh

"Apparently their product contains no THC, the chemical responsible for highs, but instead uses hemp which will give users the same effect but without the psychotic side-effects."

Hows that gonna work??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

No psychotic effects !! sure thats the best part :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

The real surprise is that it took them this long! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,412 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

The real surprise is that it took them this long! :D

Probably watching cartoons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

So basically, it's a CBD dispenser. Will be great for those who could benefit from medical marijuana, if it were legal.

So, if they'll allow this product, why not allow medical mj?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

E-cigs are garbage anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

cloud493 wrote: »
    E-cigs are garbage anyway.

That is incorrect.

It is 200% correct.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

It is 200% correct.

Actually, it is 165,163% incorrect.

E-cigs are nasty. They're crazy expensive, they have no pull on them, they taste sickly, you need to recharge them. Can't imagine cannabis flavour will taste any better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

they will be available over the border if this is the case

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Hoop66

Have none of you grasped it yet? They are not "e-joints" or anything like.

They are CBD dispensers. You won't get stoned, but your bad back will ease off nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,805 ✭✭✭Calibos

E-cigs are nasty. They're crazy expensive, they have no pull on them, they taste sickly, you need to recharge them. Can't imagine cannabis flavour will taste any better.

You don't know wtf you are talking about my friend.

In 2 years I've saved nearly €15,000 FFS. 40 a day smoker who now spends €30 a month on e-juice. ie. I've spent €1000 on juice and a few batteries and clearomisers in the same 2 years as I would have spent €15,000 on smokes.

Fool yourself all you want to convince yourself that you should stick to the fags but don't spread nonsense here and put other people off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

You would save more if you stopped smoking

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

They'll be banned when some gimp jumps off a roof after having one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Don't take my THC away :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Crazy expensive? Bat the initial pay out for the equipment, which is less than €30 the refills are only €3-5 and last days.

If this is simply a CBD dispenser it could be good for a lot of people, although I don't know what the effects of CBD are like without THC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

Cannabidiol CBD, is a cannabis compound that has significant medical benefits, but does not make people feel stoned & can actually counteract the psychoactivity of THC.

The fact that CBD-rich cannabis doesn’t get one high makes it an appealing treatment option for patients seeking anti-inflammatory, anti-pain, anti-anxiety, anti-psychotic, &/or anti-spasm effects without troubling lethargy or dysphoria.

Scientific & clinical studies underscore CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of conditions, including arthritis, diabetes, alcoholism, MS, chronic pain, schizophrenia, PTSD, antibiotic-resistant infections, epilepsy, & other neurological disorders.

CBD has demonstrated neuroprotective & neurogenic effects, & its anti-cancer properties are currently being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and elsewhere.

http://www.projectcbd.org/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,566 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You're obviously using the wrong ones.

There's a huge variety of ways to vaporize nicotine. Some of them are crap, some work brilliantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Why are people even attempting to debate with a person who believes 1989 is the best album of the year. Clearly loo laa, head in the clouds.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭ALiasEX

Not much good for IBS without THC.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

I believe smoking a strain high in CBD also reduces the anxiety that some people can feel. If someone says "weed makes me paranoid" then they need a strain high in CBD.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,900 ✭✭✭InTheTrees

Apparently their product contains no THC, the chemical responsible for highs, but instead uses hemp which will give users the same effect but without the psychotic side-effects.

This makes no sense.

If there's no THC then there's no high so what are they talking about when they say it will give users the "same effect"?

No, it wont.

Advertisement