Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OPF inspection and waiting time

Options
  • 16-12-2014 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi there,

I have recently just applied for opf payment. I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me how long approx it takes to process the application?

Also will I get a home visit? Will I get notice of this?

Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Was co ing to ask the same question myself. I applied on the 4/12 and have heard nothing. I thought usually they would send you a confirmation of receipt? The lady in the intreo office also said I will not recieve any payment until the maternity leave is finished. Is this the case? Seems a bit silly the that you have to apply within 12 weeks but have to wait 6+ months to get a payment.

Is a home visit guaranteed?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭G2ECE

It depends on your circumstances, a visit maybe necessary to verify that all qualifying conditions are satisfied.

Advertisement