Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dobermann (french) dvd/BD question

Options
  • 15-12-2014 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭

Had a hankering to watch this again as I hadn't seen it in years. Have a copy of it on dvd (Tarten R.I.P) so stuck it on there. The transfer to dvd is horrific :eek:

Got the dvd around 2004 and not sure I ever actually watched it , remember seeing the movie on tv , likely on BBC2 on a sunday night with Mark Kermode introducing it ;)

Just wondering if there was ever another pressing or blu-ray release of it and if so what was the quality like???? because the dvd I have looks like a vhs to dvd transfer using a pirate movie source :D I'm not kidding its that bad!!!!!!

The dvd is quite legit even has the HMV receipt in the box :D

I tried to google this as surely the quality of the dvd would have been mentioned but hit nothing, surely one of you good folk have a dodgy dvd copy too :(

Advertisement