Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Industries / jobs in Cavan

Options
  • 12-12-2014 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm leaving Dublin City ( thank god) with the wife who has gotten a job near Cavan/ Meath border. Who are the larger employes in South Cavan or is there any companies who commonly recruit? I am open to anything!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

kifi wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm leaving Dublin City ( thank god) with the wife who has gotten a job near Cavan/ Meath border. Who are the larger employes in South Cavan or is there any companies who commonly recruit? I am open to anything!

http://wellman-intl.com Mullagh

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

O'reillys concrete in kingscourt are hireing at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Compton Greeves, formally known as Pawels Trafo, build transformers and power distribution systems in Cavan town. Always worth a try. Especially if you can weld, and aren't afraid of work!

Advertisement