Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods issue

Options
  • 12-12-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I ordered an item last Sunday which was confirmed and was due for delivery today. This evening I realized it didn't arrive and checked the status online. My tracking info said "Sorry, this order has been declined". I'd no idea why this happened, so I checked my bank a/c and no money had been taken.

I rang Customer Service to ask about it and the lady said "A department has put a hold on your account". I asked her why and she said it was a security issue but she had no more information and the department I needed are closed. I asked her why they didn't contact me to say my account was on hold and my order stopped, to which she said "well, we don't do that".

Is it just me or is this ridiculous? I needed the item for next week so ordering it again now is just not an option. I told the woman on the phone that I was just going to close my account because of the whole thing- she said, "Oh well it's already closed".
    Has anyone else had something similar happen?
    Jennnn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

I have this same issue but they have taken the money from my bank

!!

Advertisement