Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Facts on Tesla

Options

Comments

Elon is certainly a very interesting character !

If I won the lotto I'd have the Model S Sport with Dual motors, 0-60 in 3 seconds, if the Leaf feels very powerful when you hit the throttle, I just can't imagine what even the base Model S feels like never mind the Dual motors !!! :eek:

Please Santa ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭huggs2

Elon is certainly a very interesting character !

If I won the lotto I'd have the Model S Sport with Dual motors, 0-60 in 3 seconds, if the Leaf feels very powerful when you hit the throttle, I just can't imagine what even the base Model S feels like never mind the Dual motors !!! :eek:

Please Santa ! :D

Elon is a cleaver guy alright.I would die and go to heaven if i could drive the new model S.In the meantime a leaf would do for now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Another surprising fact I learned recently: It's an awful company to work for! I was actually really surprised to hear about it.

Advertisement