Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[EDINBURGH] Free tickets for Dominion Cinema

Options
  • 12-12-2014 2:07pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭

If anyone in Edinburgh is interested in a couple of free tickets to the Dominion Cinema in Morningside, let me know. I've got a voucher for two free tickets that's valid until the 18th of December (I think), but which effectively limits you to either The Hobbit: Battle Of Five Armies (2D), The Imitation Game or Paddington.

I've seen The Imitation Game already and don't want to see either of the other films, so I figured I'd offer it to anyone else on here who might want it.

Bear in mind that you have to go to the cinema in person to book with the voucher.

Advertisement