Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores Akai wireless headphones €20

Options
  • 12-12-2014 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hey guys there are a pair of wireless headphones in Dunnes Stores at the moment down from €40 to €20, just wondering are they worth buying ? Do they have good bass etc? I'm on a budget.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,719 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Is there a model number?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Offer €15 or swap with ur ads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

It's all about the bass

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭stevowhelo1

lertsnim wrote: »
    Is there a model number?

Product Code: A58028

Offer €15 or swap with ur ads.

You're willing to swap?

• Advertisement

You're willing to swap?

Yea what have you?

Yea what have you?
    I have a great pair of Numark headphones , only problem is that they're for an amp . I just purchased a converter jack and that does the trick .

I have a great pair of Numark headphones , only problem is that they're for an amp . I just purchased a converter jack and that does the trick .

Ok €10 and the numark headphones and it yours.

Ok €10 and the numark headphones and it yours.

Thanks but no thanks haha :) what headphones do you have ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Go to the bargain alerts forum, lad. You'll only get people messing with you here :)

• Advertisement

Go to the bargain alerts forum, lad. You'll only get people messing with you here :)

That's fair enough actually :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

It's all about the bass

No treble?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 71 ✭✭JackD9922

It depends what type they are I suppose. Check online for reviews, average price.

I use wireless headphones and I love mine (Avantree audition).
    They came to 57 euro including delivery. The sound quality is amazing (it has aptx codec, not entirely sure if that's why there good but people online were raving about it)

Last year I bought my sister kitsound Manhattan Bluetooth headphones. They came to around 35 euro. They're really good for the price!

JackD9922 wrote: »
    It depends what type they are I suppose. Check online for reviews, average price.

I use wireless headphones and I love mine (Avantree audition).
    They came to 57 euro including delivery. The sound quality is amazing (it has aptx codec, not entirely sure if that's why there good but people online were raving about it)

Last year I bought my sister kitsound Manhattan Bluetooth headphones. They came to around 35 euro. They're really good for the price!

Cheers bud, there doesn't seem to be any reviews on the net. That's why I'm here to see if anyone got them :)

Hey guys there are a pair of wireless headphones in Dunnes Stores at the moment down from €40 to €20, just wondering are they worth buying ? Do they have good bass etc? I'm on a budget.

Expect disappointment

Expect disappointment
    Why is that?

Why is that?

You're looking for high quality bass with cheap wireless headphones. I've tried many types of wireless headphones over the years both cheap and expensive. They were all rubbish. Wired is the only way to go in my opinion. You can always buy them, test them and bring them back if you don't like them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭ozmo

Its bluetooth - review of bluetooth as a transmission medium in general here:
    Depends on what you want it for I guess.

http://lifehacker.com/does-bluetooth-audio-still-suck-1505063323

“Roll it back”

The only reason why I want wireless is because the jack on my iphone is ****ed , might just get that fixed instead .

Advertisement