Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

have the govt broken the HRA????

Options
  • 11-12-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭

as the title suggest should the union now go back to govt and negotiate a new agreement as by not paying increments in line with what was agreed in HRA they have obviously now broken it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I assumed it would come in the Christmas Eve pay because pay is in arrears. Also my ETB payroll has always been fairly crap at keeping on top of increments, have had to ring them on a number of occasions beforehand to get mine changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

I assumed it would come in the Christmas Eve pay because pay is in arrears. Also my ETB payroll has always been fairly crap at keeping on top of increments, have had to ring them on a number of occasions beforehand to get mine changed.

this paypacket included 8 days of December I think . apparently they have to "update the software " !

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

km79 wrote: »
    this paypacket included 8 days of December I think . apparently they have to "update the software " !
    Funny how they can take money from us overnight and can't sort software in over 12 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭RealJohn

Who cares? They broke Croke Park and we just rolled over and let them do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

Funny how they can take money from us overnight and can't sort software in over 12 months.

If I recall, software was blamed for the delay in taking the S&S opt-out resulting in a double take from July to the end of this month. Also, don't forget that the supplementary panel promised under HRA was never formed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Wouldn't that mean then that the strike day would have been deducted? i wasn't deducted this week.

Wouldn't that mean then that the strike day would have been deducted? i wasn't deducted this week.

oh yes ! that should have been deducted too! it will be deducted in the next one now I'd say but will the increments be there .....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

My wife got her increment in her pay today.

TheBody wrote: »
    My wife got her increment in her pay today.

really ? is she VEC?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭TheBody

really ? is she VEC?

Yes. Cavan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭man_no_plan

If I recall, software was blamed for the delay in taking the S&S opt-out resulting in a double take from July to the end of this month. Also, don't forget that the supplementary panel promised under HRA was never formed.

I believe that there is a draft circular on the go at the minute with the final version due v soon re the two year CID and redeployment arising from the ward report. It seems that it will be implemented in full

Advertisement