Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Customs House - A piddling place? And rest stops on motorways also?

Options
  • 11-12-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

This is a lovely building, but I have an issue to bring up with the smell of urine. I was waiting on a bus there a few times and I think people have being stopping by it to relieve themselves?? This ain't good for this environment.

Also the rest stops on motorways are for picnics and snacks, but people use them for a pee!! Do you use rest stops for going toilet or do you find a service station? I think this is just wrong.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,104 ✭✭✭✭djpbarry

This isn't really the place for such a discussion.

Although, I'm not sure such a post would lead to much of a discussion on any forum.

If you have an issue with the Customs House and its surroundings, it's probably best to contact the council.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement