Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IAC Fouga Magister article

Options
  • 11-12-2014 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭

The current edition of 'Airfix Model World' (Jan 2015) has an excellent five-page article on the history of Fouga's in Irish Air Corps service. The magazine also includes a 6-page article on the Airfix IAC Fouga scale model, plus a centre page poster pull-out featuring IAC Fouga's in flight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭robo10

I know this is off topic . Has any of you guys ever seen the video of keith duffy from Boyzone getting a spin in a Air corp fouga?? I used to have the footage on a tape when i was about 10. I cant seem to find the footage anywhere online .

• Registered Users Posts: 23,951 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Pity the Pilot didn't eject and leave him to it. Howiya buddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

robo10 wrote: »
    I know this is off topic . Has any of you guys ever seen the video of keith duffy from Boyzone getting a spin in a Air corp fouga?? I used to have the footage on a tape when i was about 10. I cant seem to find the footage anywhere online .

I havent seen that video...would it be available in the RTE archives/website?

There was also footage of Pat Kenny (and Gay Byrne?) getting a 'spin' in a Fouga many years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Pity the Pilot didn't eject and leave him to it. Howiya buddy.

Only problem with that is that Fougas weren't equipped with ejection seats. :D

Advertisement