Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys Delivery Problems

Options
  • 11-12-2014 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Is anyone else having problems receiving orders from Currys? I made an order online on Cyber Monday, 1 December. It said I should receive it in 3-5 working days. All the information I can receive when I track the order online is the following;

Delivery Date: Unavailable

It is impossible to talk on the phone to anyone in Currys in Ireland about the order. The helpline I reached (in the UK) said my only option was to send an email, to which I received an automated response asking for my patience and stating their processing and delivery times have been affected by a large volume of orders.

Think twice before ordering from Currys this time of year.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

As you have opened another thread with the same post in Online Buying & Auctions I'm closing this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement