Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driver Theory Test

Options
  • 11-12-2014 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi guys, Im doing my test a few years late on saturday and have been practising on the CD my girlfriend gave me. Problem is it is the 09/10 edition, if Im passing every exam on this will I be ok for the test or is there a lot of new questions added?

I've checked google and while there is online tests I cant find a 13/14 edition.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Moved your thread from After Hours, please read the current charter. Ta.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi guys, Im doing my test a few years late on saturday and have been practising on the CD my girlfriend gave me. Problem is it is the 09/10 edition, if Im passing every exam on this will I be ok for the test or is there a lot of new questions added?

I've checked google and while there is online tests I cant find a 13/14 edition.

If you don't have the current disc, then I'd recommend you at least buy the more-recent book for studying :)

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

Ended up passing no problem with the 09/10 one but thanks!

Ended up passing no problem with the 09/10 one but thanks!

Ah Well Done to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Craftylee

Yeah it's pretty simple I thought. Get all worked up over it and go in there and some of the questions if you get wrong you should be removed from humanity :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭IrishWelshCelt

Only got one wrong, bugging me that it doesnt tell you the question you got wrong just the category!

Yeah, telling you the category means you'll go revise that entire category which is good (for them). A full list of questions and answers is available to buy, so if you really wanted too you could have a look through them and see if your answers matched :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 JohnJ94

Is there a list of all questions online somewhere?

I sillily bought the disk without having a disk drive on my laptop. I know there's all sorts of dark ways I could get the questions but a pdf file or something would do me.

Not sure if it's the full official list - but try these out:

http://www.ism.ie/advice/theory-test/mock-theory-test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

Any idea on where to get the motorcycle theory test questions or sites that do them questions too , plus how much is the book in shops these days? thanks ;)

• Advertisement

jo06555 wrote: »
    Any idea on where to get the motorcycle theory test questions or sites that do them questions too , plus how much is the book in shops these days? thanks ;)

I bought the theory test disc for my motorbike theory test. It's selling anywhere from 20->25euro and has practice tests simulating the real test. Only done a few practice-tests on that before my official and passed. The book is selling approx 20euro also but as I said, the disc has mock-tests and you can do as many as you like before your official test. You can buy from most newsagents.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

kerry4sam wrote: »
    I bought the theory test disc for my motorbike theory test. It's selling anywhere from 20->25euro and has practice tests simulating the real test. Only done a few practice-tests on that before my official and passed. The book is selling approx 20euro also but as I said, the disc has mock-tests and you can do as many as you like before your official test. You can buy from most newsagents.

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

ok thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭GrumpyMe

jo06555 wrote: »
    http://borrowbooks.ie

Advertisement