Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of charities and sales reps coming to the door looking for money

Options
  • 10-12-2014 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

I'm sick of charitiy and electricity/broadband representatives coming around to my house. It's a daily occurcance at this stage.

Someone from unicef was just there and even after saying I'm not interested they still try and persuade them. My dad has told even said after being told they will only keep him 5 mins that you won't keep me at at

We had airtricity call to us telling us how bad pre pay power are, we love them. My mam said to her we left you because of how bad you are. and she goes no your wrong we the best in Ireland! Like WTF ?

Even Broadband companies trying to charge us more for the same package saying its a lot better. I'm doing computing in college, do you think your going to pull a fast one ?

Sorry but rant over

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

I have a sign on my door no door to door sales or charity collectors.

Some still have the nerve to call. I just tell them to read the sign and close the door on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Irritating but hardly a consumer issue. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement