Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday

Options
  • 10-12-2014 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭

Am prepared to give Doux Douce another chance in the 8:40 at Dundalk tonight. Usual spiel applies, well handicapped gelding out of Galileo (etc.) has been going quite close the last few times. 6/1 best price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

My bet of the week in the same race. General Bunching is more of an 8/1 shot so corals 16/1 is very appealing. Consistent and is very well handicapped. Would be disappointed if he wasn't close

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Longfield Lad for me in the 7.40. BP 11s now.
    Draw is a shame but on a very workable mark.
    Last two runs were poor but has run reasonably over the season on a whole.
    His two previous wins came in November in Dundalk the last two years and he won off a similarly miserable draw over c and d last year off 6 pounds higher.
    Joseph on board is a positive.
    Money for Iontas is worrying, and it's not the worst race ever given a few are in form but bitta money around for my fella so here's hopin..

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭confused smu

Long Journey home in the 8.10, I think has an outstanding chance of landing this or even placing, GoodLuck

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

My bet of the week in the same race. General Bunching is more of an 8/1 shot so corals 16/1 is very appealing. Consistent and is very well handicapped. Would be disappointed if he wasn't close

I see Knights Templar is running again PC. Better draw this time but I'd imagine the short distance isn't in his favour

ste2010 wrote: »
    I see Knights Templar is running again PC. Better draw this time but I'd imagine the short distance isn't in his favour

Out for the spin I'd have said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Am prepared to give Doux Douce another chance in the 8:40 at Dundalk tonight. Usual spiel applies, well handicapped gelding out of Galileo (etc.) has been going quite close the last few times. 6/1 best price.

Close, backed at 6/1 laid out at 6/4, think it beat in photo

Unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Knights Templar ran fairly well, or so I thought.

Lol Dessie called got Francie's horse and mine mixed up in the straight. Imagine being the in running backer who backed General Bunching at 2.32 while he was out the back :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭NaiveMelodies

Thought Cleary might have put the hand break on coming around the back straight last night.. obviously slightly biased as I followed but any interest for tomorrow night?
    Trip looks like to be his favoured one, on good terms with Alvar and Muck N Brass based on last weeks race too and question marks over plenty of the rest at the head of the market..

Thought Cleary might have put the hand break on coming around the back straight last night.. obviously slightly biased as I followed but any interest for tomorrow night?
    Trip looks like to be his favoured one, on good terms with Alvar and Muck N Brass based on last weeks race too and question marks over plenty of the rest at the head of the market..

Yeah in hindsight I thought he was better over shorter but he had won over course and distance so I took a chance. I was going to leave it tonight wait for a revised mark chance next week depending on the race. Might have a small bet in case

Was having a good bet on Cash or Casualty last week but he didn't get a run. He's handicapped to win but I'm not sure it's tonight. Will have a small bet in case too but I think his chance will be next week

• Advertisement
Advertisement