Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App's that find spyware

Options
  • 10-12-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone,

So I'm doing some research on smartphone surveillance. There are countless apps out there specifically designed to turn the android in your hand right now into a bug. It will literally track everything you do. Calls, texts, whats app.......etc etc etc etc.

I read stories everyday of husbands spying on there wife's phone, and vice versa. Or employers spying on employees phones and countless others.

So it got me thinking, there has to be tools made to block these spy apps, or to remove them from your device if you have the suspicion that you could be bugged. All the tools that are used to spy on your device, can be installed in two minutes and are completely masked from the user seeing them.

So in saying that, I would love for any stories of this happening to you, or if you have used/heard of an app the can counter these spy tools.

Advertisement